- 17421 Poza Rica Road, Fort Garland, CO, 81133
- 5 Beds · 4.00 Baths · 4762 Sqft
- Description: Hilltop location in the sangre de cristo mountain foothills at an elevation of 8700'. Views of 3 of colorado’s “14'ers”, the continental divide, and stunning sunsets. Area is home to elk, deer, turkeys, and many migratory birds. Home was strategically built with a southwestern exposure for year around sun; year around access on county maintained road. Nearly 5000 sf, 3 story, engineered home built on a superior pre-cast foundation (10.5” steel reinforced wall...
- 3704 Hartgrave Road, Fort Garland, CO, 81133
- 8138 County Road B County Road B, Jaroso, CO, 81138
- 2 Beds · 1.00 Bath · 1432 Sqft
- Description: If you're seeking seclusion, this little piece of heaven is the answer to your prayers. History is key when we talk about this unique property. The 1432 sqft frame/straw bale home was built in 1998 for a local artist by the "local artisans" with each one offering their expertise towards the project; main floor is an organic earth floor. Although power is close and could be ran to the property for a price, the home is currently using solar panels w/12 batteries, it has a domestic well, and sep...
- 189 Cedar Ridge Road, Mosca, CO, 81101
- Description: Bedrooms: Zapata is a gated community. This parcel borders nature trails wildlife sanctuary (tract q/zapata) ne corner 'hangs' 100 ft over cliffs of exquisite gorge includes 80ft well (artesian flowing) with expired permit number 051908-f buyers will be responsible for all costs of obtaining new permit and installation of pump, electrical, etc stream/spring from gorge flows through the northern end of the property which nurtures a multitude of very large trees incredible views of the entire valley fro...
- 0242 Landen Drive, South Fork, CO, 81154
- Description: Bedrooms: Great location to build that home of your dreams. The rio grande river borders this sub-division on the north side; many nice homes have already been built in this area. Relocate to south fork and enjoy "four seasons" of fun in the rio grande national forest including skiing at wolf creek, four wheeling, snowmobiling, fishing and so much more.
- 503 Kenosha Rd, South Fork, CO, 81154
- Description: Bedrooms: Very unique location on the far west end of allpine; incredible views, power poles close.
- 205 Franklin Street, Monte Vista, CO, 81144
- 2 Beds · 1.00 Bath · 1232 Sqft
- Description: Turn of the century victorian home full of charm....This is an extremely well maintained treasure! Stained glass accents throughout. Many updates, jack and jill bedrooms, one bath with claw foot tub w/shower curtain. Hardwood floors in dining and living room, wood laminate floor in kitchen, large pantry, mechanical room, utility room with exterior back door, both bedrooms have walk-in closets. Large fenced yard encompasses 504 sq ft two car detached garage w/automatic door openers and sliding gate for ...