- 17421 Poza Rica Rd, Fort Garland, CO 81133
- 5 Beds · 4 Baths · 5143 Sqft
- Recently finished 1st floor/LL adds 1700' of finished living space; includes bath, 1 bedroom, and large, walk in pantry which can easily be converted to a kitchen, walk in closet, or storage closet; family room has T&G blue stain pine ceiling, Pella double entry doors, upscale lighting, and is wired for sound. Built with SW exposure for year around sun; year round access on county maintained road. 4768 sf, 3 story, engineered home built on a Superior Pre-Cast foundation (10.5" steel reinforced walls, and 4' x 6' f ...
- 15 Cottonwood Loop, Mosca, CO 81146
- This mountain 1.13 acre residential lot is the perfect spot to build your mountain cabin getaway or your retirement haven. The cistern and/or well, septic/leach field is the responsibility of the buyer; power at lot line. Commuting to Alamosa is a relaxing 30+/- drive. The unique gated subdivision of Zapata can be found in the beautiful San Luis Valley in south central Colorado in the NE corner of Alamosa County. This awesome gated community is just south of the Great Sand Dunes National Park & Preserve & north of ...
- 242 Landen Dr, South Fork, CO 81154
- Great location to build that home of your dreams. The Rio Grande river borders this sub-division on the north side; many nice homes have already been built in this area. Relocate to South Fork and enjoy "Four Seasons" of fun in the Rio Grande National Forest including skiing at Wolf Creek, four wheeling, snowmobiling, fishing and so much more.
- 503 Kenosha Rd, South Fork, CO 81154
- Buyer is responsible for obtaining permits for both drilling of a well and installing septic system; power lines are close.