- 5 Wildwood Pl, Alamosa, CO 81101
- 5 Beds · 3 Baths · 2425 Sqft
- Located in a cul-de-sac, this home offers seclusion for anyone wanting a little peace and quiet from the hustle and bustle of life. Features include a great room with a gas fireplace, two sitting areas, dining room, and large kitchen! Take your pick of the two master suites! With a total of 5 bedrooms & 3 full baths, there is room for everyone! Also features utility room, hot water baseboard heat (furnace replaced in 2017), attached two car garage, sprinkler system, large yard with mature trees, sprinkler system an ...
- 189 Cedar Ridge Rd, Mosca, CO 81146
- Located at the back of the gated community of Zapata Subdivision, this secluded 11.12 acres is a rare find. The east/mountain side is adjacent to the greenbelt, which meets BLM, and then runs into San Isabel National Forest. The southern boundary buts up to the greenbelt and has year around creek; the north also borders a greenbelt and has a year around creek that actual flows through the property. Zapata covenants allows for two horses if the 5 acres minimum is met; the well permit would be for "In House Use Only" ...
- 242 Landen Dr, South Fork, CO 81154
- Great location to build that home of your dreams. The Rio Grande river borders this sub-division on the north side; many nice homes have already been built in this area. Relocate to South Fork and enjoy "Four Seasons" of fun in the Rio Grande National Forest including skiing at Wolf Creek, four wheeling, snowmobiling, fishing and so much more.
- 503 Kenosha Rd, South Fork, CO 81154
- Buyer is responsible for obtaining permits for both drilling of a well and installing septic system; power lines are close.
- 15 Cottonwood Loop, Mosca, CO 81146
- This mountain 1.13 acre residential lot is the perfect spot to build your mountain cabin getaway or your retirement haven. The cistern and/or well, septic/leach field is the responsibility of the buyer; power at lot line. Commuting to Alamosa is a relaxing 30+/- drive. The unique gated subdivision of Zapata can be found in the beautiful San Luis Valley in south central Colorado in the NE corner of Alamosa County. This awesome gated community is just south of the Great Sand Dunes National Park & Preserve & north of ...